Badabing
Given the severe weather and generator usage, most service guys in Northern NJ are hammered and not returning calls, etc.:(
Anybody have a recommendation for a good company for my air cooled Generac?:D
Quote
ekibecar
Norther New Jersey Dealer

If you are still looking for and experienced (over 40 years) Generac dealer, please call us.
Davis Carb and Electric
East Rutherford, NJ
201-939-2244
Quote
patmurphey
Where are you? EM Electrical in Newton has always given me good service. 973-000-9706
Quote
Birken Vogt
The initial question was almost 5 years ago
Quote
Steve H
Badabing;12002 wrote:
Given the severe weather and generator usage, most service guys in Northern NJ are hammered and not returning calls, etc.:(
Anybody have a recommendation for a good company for my air cooled Generac?:D


After years of experience with Generac's, I have yet to find a competent dealer. I need one that can flash mine. Nobody does it! How can they be a Generac dealer and not be able to update the computer?

I need a dealer in NJ as well
Quote
Ziller Tech
Steve H;50327 wrote:
After years of experience with Generac's, I have yet to find a competent dealer. I need one that can flash mine. Nobody does it! How can they be a Generac dealer and not be able to update the computer?

I need a dealer in NJ as well


Have you checked the Generac dealer locator? They normally will have reviews on there and their ranking with Generac. [URL="http://www.generac.com/dealer-locator"]http://www.generac.com/dealer-locator[/URL]
Quote
Charles G
Sadly where Steve and I live in mid north NJ, about 25 miles apart, the locator fails to list several smaller Generac dealer/installers that are listed in the white pages.
Quote
Ziller Tech
Charles G;52477 wrote:
Sadly where Steve and I live in mid north NJ, about 25 miles apart, the locator fails to list several smaller Generac dealer/installers that are listed in the white pages.


1 of 2 things is happening here... They either are not a dealer or have let their dealership expire, or they need to call Generac and have themselves re-added to the list.
Quote
patmurphey
I use EM Electric in Newton, NJ and have received excellent service. Speer Air in Denville has a good reputation in A/C work, maybe OK with Generators
Quote