chika989 Show full post »
chika989
Upon further testing at genset I no longer had 240 volts at N1 and N2 but did have 240 volts at pin connector on outside wall of house.  I removed the conduit between the genset and house and found it full of water and ice.  The sealtight connectors had failed and were allowing water to leak into the conduit.  I replaced all wiring in the conduit and now have 240 volts at genset.  The generator is now operational.   Thank you so much for all of your help!
Quote
78buckshot
Good job, It's good you found the real issue before spending lots of money and burning up parts. Thanks for the report.
Quote