This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a help video?

We're starting a new video series that will try and cover common issues with Generac generators and help our customers and users work through them!

So far we are just getting going and would love input from you guys about what you'd like to see! Any input is much appreciated!

This link is to the main Ziller Youtube channel. You'll find a couple new videos, which we'll link directly here to keep it organized, and some older ones from back in the day! We're keeping them around for nostalgia, haha!

https://www.youtube.com/zillerelectric

Thanks!
    Chris
    Ziller Electric - Service Manager, Lead Technician
    Zillerelectric.com
    888-2-ZILLER

The new videos are a great idea, Chris. And good promotion of Ziller too <g>...

A couple of things that might be worth covering. One is the overly-alarming "Inspect Battery" warning, that implies there is a sudden problem, rather than just being a reminder. It is particularly alarming on the old Advanced Wireless remotes. Another might be general gas pressure issues - such as natural gas meters that cannot handle the generator and other household usage all at the same time; or partially filled propane tanks in cold weather.

Comment

Originally posted by UPS View Post
      The new videos are a great idea, Chris. And good promotion of Ziller too <g>...

A couple of things that might be worth covering. One is the overly-alarming "Inspect Battery" warning, that implies there is a sudden problem, rather than just being a reminder. It is particularly alarming on the old Advanced Wireless remotes. Another might be general gas pressure issues - such as natural gas meters that cannot handle the generator and other household usage all at the same time; or partially filled propane tanks in cold weather.
      These are great ideas! Thanks!!
      Zillerelectric.com
      888-2-ZILLER

Comment

Great idea!

Whose fingers are those?

Comment

Haha, mine.... Careful now...
          Zillerelectric.com
          888-2-ZILLER

Comment

Chris I like them. I use YouTube a lot for entertainment and "how to" videos for everything. I also have a channel that I upload to, lots of different stuff, generators, Goldwings, scenery, etc.

I like when videos are short and to the point. If it can be covered 3 to 6 minutes is good.

This is a great site, keep it up.
            Homeowner with 17 KW air-cooled Honeywell model 62820, SYNC 2.0 Controller, Firmware V1.11, Hardware V1.05, 200 Amp service rated ATS model OH 4557B. On NG with a upgraded AC 630 meter with 70 feet of 1 1/4" underground line. De-rated to 13.2 KW account running on NG at 4,500' ASL. Installed 10/2014.

Comment

YouTube is a great resource.
              It's nice that Generac has also used this for us dealers regarding service.

I was going to comment on those hard working hands!
              Yeah, that's it.

Now where's my contribution badge

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 69 users online. 6 members and 63 guests.

Most users ever online was 398 at 06:02 PM on April 4th, 2016.

Working...
              X