New extended warranty options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gohan View Post
    I have been wondering about this warranty, but am concerned by the "normal wear and tear" exclusion mentioned in the details about what they will NOT cover by the warranty.
    Along with the other exceptions, it would seem that the warranty might be useless.

However, I am still interested because my unit sounds like it is missing during the last few test periods, and once during a brief power outage. It worked fine the first two years, but a month ago the installer came for a two year service and it has not run smoothly since. After two more return calls, it is as bad as ever. He suggested that the gas company needed to replace some regulator, but I have not called them yet, partly because the unit worked fine for two years during outages.

Any thoughts on the above?
    Sounds like you may need a new dealer... If the unit isn't running correctly, I'd be asking why, specifically. Is it a fuel pressure problem, or is it internal to the unit. Could be a pinched fuel line or something, or a misaligned fuel pin or air filter. If the problems happened after a maintenance, did he use the correct plugs? Miss-adjust the valves?
    Ziller Electric - Service Manager, Lead Technician
    Zillerelectric.com
    888-2-ZILLER

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 70 users online. 6 members and 64 guests.

Most users ever online was 398 at 06:02 PM on April 4th, 2016.

Working...
    X