Good service in Northern NJ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good service in Northern NJ?

Given the severe weather and generator usage, most service guys in Northern NJ are hammered and not returning calls, etc.
    Anybody have a recommendation for a good company for my air cooled Generac?

Originally posted by Badabing View Post
    Given the severe weather and generator usage, most service guys in Northern NJ are hammered and not returning calls, etc.
    Anybody have a recommendation for a good company for my air cooled Generac?
    After years of experience with Generac's, I have yet to find a competent dealer. I need one that can flash mine. Nobody does it! How can they be a Generac dealer and not be able to update the computer?

I need a dealer in NJ as well

Comment

Originally posted by Steve H View Post
      After years of experience with Generac's, I have yet to find a competent dealer. I need one that can flash mine. Nobody does it! How can they be a Generac dealer and not be able to update the computer?

I need a dealer in NJ as well
      Have you checked the Generac dealer locator? They normally will have reviews on there and their ranking with Generac. http://www.generac.com/dealer-locator
      Ziller Electric - Service Manager, Lead Technician
      Zillerelectric.com
      888-2-ZILLER

Comment

Sadly where Steve and I live in mid north NJ, about 25 miles apart, the locator fails to list several smaller Generac dealer/installers that are listed in the white pages.
        Last edited by SkipD; May 14th, 2018, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles G View Post
          Sadly where Steve and I live in mid north NJ, about 25 miles apart, the locator fails to list several smaller Generac dealer/installers that are listed in the white pages.
          1 of 2 things is happening here... They either are not a dealer or have let their dealership expire, or they need to call Generac and have themselves re-added to the list.
          Last edited by SkipD; May 14th, 2018, 06:45 AM.
          Ziller Electric - Service Manager, Lead Technician
          Zillerelectric.com
          888-2-ZILLER

Comment

I use EM Electric in Newton, NJ and have received excellent service. Speer Air in Denville has a good reputation in A/C work, maybe OK with Generators

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 69 users online. 6 members and 63 guests.

Most users ever online was 398 at 06:02 PM on April 4th, 2016.

Working...
            X