Ziller dealer experience - Awesome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ziller dealer experience - Awesome

Never personally met the Ziller Team but from what I have experienced so far they are awesome. Great forum. Great product and service providers. I would be very surprised if I see any negative feedback. And if I ever do, I'd give the benefit of any doubt to the Ziller Team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Each and every time I have had any business with Ziller, it has been 1st Class, Top Notch service. This company should be a model for other companies on how to run a business and how to treat your customers. Job well done Ziller!

Comment

Ziller Dealer Experience. Awesome.

The kicker here is because they are "e-commerce" and qualify for Premier status through Generac they are not at the very top of the dealer locator.
      Enter the zip and narrow down the radius to 10 and they still come up 20th on the list.

Having purchased generators through them "as a fellow dealer" I can honestly say they are top notch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I appreciate the positive feedback guys!!
        Ziller Electric - Service Manager, Lead Technician
        Zillerelectric.com
        888-2-ZILLER

Comment

We do try to provide the best service possible to every customer. Things cannot always be perfect, however we strive for that. Just know that we do not rest until every attempt at customer satisfaction has been exhausted. We strive to be known as an eCommerce seller. It is however more important to us that we be known as good people.

You guys made my day! Thank you!

Comment

The open concept of this forum is not matched by any other. Thanks.

Homeowner with 17 KW air-cooled Honeywell model 62820, SYNC 2.0 Controller, Firmware V1.11, Hardware V1.05, 200 Amp service rated ATS model OH 4557B. On NG with a upgraded AC 630 meter with 70 feet of 1 1/4" underground line. De-rated to 13.2 KW account running on NG at 4,500' ASL. Installed 10/2014.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 70 users online. 6 members and 64 guests.

Most users ever online was 398 at 06:02 PM on April 4th, 2016.

Working...
            X